While photos of cute puppies and eating your favorite food are two obvious sources of joy, there are many other things in the world that can give your brain a little jolt of happiness even when you wouldn’t expect it. Have you ever finished off a box of cereal and a jug of milk at the same time? Or flipped to the exact page in a book you were looking for? If so, then Reddit’s r/oddlysatisfying subreddit could be your happy place.
This subreddit encourages people to submit images or videos that they find, well, oddly satisfying. If you’re looking for a picture that somehow feels like a relaxing exhale, this is the website for you.
These 20 photos may not solve all your problems, but they’ll certainly give you a little boost of happiness! Take a look:
1. This watermelon that was picked clean by chickens.
2. The way this person’s dad fit a new deck around an old tree
3. The way this snow formed on a patio table
4. This flawless garlic clove
5. This person’s impeccable “R”
6. This seven-layer Jello
7. This perfect scoop of peanut butter
8. This delightfully dark Victorian home
9. This McDonald’s bun that looks better than an ad
10. The reflection of the sunset on these car windshield water droplets
11. The way this rubber band got stuck on the bottom of a shoe
12. The gradient in this drink that may as well sit in a museum
13. The way this plane’s trail cuts “through” the moon
14. The way this smoothie looked after it was blended
15. This tree’s spiraling roots
16. This tiny, perfect snowflake
17. The way these cats decided to cuddle
18. The difference between 500 old dollar bills and 500 new dollar bills
19. These perfectly toasted marshmallows
20. This perfectly made bed